The College Book Art Association is a non-profit organization fundamentally committed to the teaching of book arts at the college and university level, while supporting such education at all levels, concerned with both the practice and the analysis of the medium. It welcomes as members everyone involved in such teaching and all others who have similar goals and interests. The Association aims to engage in a continuing reappraisal of the nature and meaning of the teaching of book arts. Membership in CBAA is for all persons interested in book arts education or in the furtherance of these arts.
Membership in the association confers the following privileges:
- Notification of announcements, activities and events from the CBAA
- Access to information about pedagogy (syllabi, best teaching practices,
- Participation in the gallery portal (to post your work or that of your students)
- Participation in listserv discussions with other CBAA members
- Attendance at Annual National Meeting and Annual Business Meeting
- Eligibility for appointment on any of the Association’s standing committees
- Voting rights to elect officers or amend the constitution
Membership Types and Dues
Persons shall be admitted as members upon payment of dues to the on application to the Treasurer of the Association. Membership is for a calendar year. Membership initiation or renewal received after October 1 shall apply to the remaining calendar year as well as the next calendar year. Annual membership categories and dues are listed below effective January 1, 2008.
|Regular 1 year
Our preferred method of payment for membership is by credit card at our online PayPal site. A PayPal account is not necessary to pay using this method.
Join CBAA with credit card online
Once you have made your online payment you will receive a confirming email and your membership will be active.
We understand that some circumstances require payment by check. If you wish to join CBAA by sending a check, please send it to:
407 S. 20th Street, Apt. 1
Philadelphia, PA 19146
Once we have received your check we will activate your membership.
For further information about CBAA membership, contact: