Membership in the association confers the same regular member privileges and benefits to up to four institution representative members:
- Notification of announcements, activities and events from the CBAA
- Access to information about pedagogy (syllabi, best teaching practices, assignments/projects)
- Participation in listserv discussions with other CBAA members
- Attendance at Annual National Meeting and Annual Business Meeting
- Eligibility for appointment on any of the Association’s standing committees
- Nominate officers
In addition to these regular member privileges and benefits, an institutional membership provides the following additional privileges and benefits:
- Up to four faculty/staff institutional representatives with the same benefits as regular members, including conference attendance
- Up to two student institutional representatives with the same benefits as student members, including conference attendance.
- Institution recognition on the CBAA web site and in selected CBAA publications and conference materials
- Institution's program featured on the web site
Institutional Membership in the College Book Art Association is $150 per calendar year.
to access the CBAA W-9 form.